četvrtak, 8. listopada 2020.
INOSLAV BEŠKER WRITES
spo
INOSLAV BEŠKER WRITES
Is Cecilia Marogna a cardinal's mistress or a Vatican spy?
'I was ordered to remain silent. I can only say that I am not related to the lady, 'he told Becciu
By: Inoslav BeškerPosted: October 08, 2020 8:49 am
Cecilia Marogna and Angelo Becciu
Cecilia Marogna and Angelo Becciu
Profimedia / Afp
Facebook
Twitter
Messenger
E-mail
Who is Cecilia Marogna (39), a lady from Sardinia with a company in Ljubljana, a fake niece of the recently dismissed Cardinal Angel Becciu , to whom the papal State Secretariat paid at least half a million euros in four years, allegedly for charitable deeds and humanitarian actions, and whose company doesn’t run bookkeeping, but buys expensive women’s accessories and leather armchairs to take a break from hard work?
"The money was sent to me by Monsignor Alberto Perlasca on the instructions of Cardinal Becciu," says Marogna Corriereu della Sera clearly.
At the Vatican, the lady was introduced as Becciu's niece. "I was ordered to remain silent. I can only say that I am not related to the lady, "he told Becciu Corriere.
Some media call her "the cardinal's lady", insinuating a more intimate relationship. She firmly denies: "It is absurd. I am not a cardinal's mistress, I am a political analyst and an intelligence specialist.
Fashion costs
On Wednesday, she gave an interview to the online edition of Corriere della Sera, but she answered all questions about the purpose of the funds in general. She claims that her company Log Sic doo, registered in Ljubljana in December 2018, was not obliged to keep books of incoming and outgoing money, because the Holy See does not have books (which, of course, is not true, and in no case in line with Slovenian and European regulations).
image
Angelo Becciu
Andreas Solaro / AFP
She only posted fees for herself and some other people, and purchases of some items. Corriere wondered what some of these items had to do with charity: women's bags, shoes, and leather armchairs. “I only bought Italian products, for example Tod’s and Poltrona Frau. After so much work, I think I have the right to buy an armchair ", explains Marogna. In the documents are some other companies, quite famous for high fashion products and not only Italian: Prada, Moncler, Saint-Laurent, Mont Blanc, etc.
RELATED NEWS
8844447
INVESTIGATION RESULTS
Cardinal Becciu 'pulled out' 700 thousand euros to pay for false witnesses against his colleague Pell
REAL ESTATE AFFAIR
The Holy See published a financial report: It is possible that we were badly advised and even deceived
Their products are not just for women. Were these gifts, politely shaped bribes, for gentlemen deciding other people's lives?
Debenedetti's new daily, Domani, claims, based on its research, that Cecilia Marogna "coordinates the intelligence activities of the State Secretariat" and that half a million euros was the capital for the release of captured Catholic missionaries.
"She cheated on me!"
Marogna told Corriere that the company was founded in Slovenia because a new crowd was expected in the Balkans, and that it "established a network of relations in Africa and the Middle East to protect nunciatures from environmental risks and terrorist cells" and to "strengthen relations with countries such as are Georgia, Ukraine, Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia ", all" for the purpose of humanitarian operations ".
She explains: "I spent the money on diplomatic trips, paying for information sources, mediation, and payments to humanitarian organizations." And she denies that she gave herself to compulsive shopping.
“Diplomatic travel” is a mystery. Namely, Marogna is not listed in the Papal Yearbook, so she has no official status, so where does her diplomatic passport come from, if she really has it? And whose? But in Slovenia it has been established that he has a written recommendation from Cardinal Becciu, on a memorandum form of the State Secretariat.
"She cheated on me," Cardinal Becciu allegedly told investigators - if Corriere is to be believed.
Pretplati se na:
Objavi komentare (Atom)
Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar