srijeda, 7. listopada 2020.
SPRING LAWYER
SPRING LAWYER
Puhovski should sue Milanovic for a heinous lie. What did the process look like? The old udbas judged ...
Čičak and Puhovski worked closely together in the HHO, and I doubt that would have been possible if Puhovski had sent them to prison with a statement
Writes: Robert BajrušiPosted: October 7, 2020 12:11 pm
Zoran Milanovic, Dinko Simatovic, Zarko Puhovski
Zoran Milanovic, Dinko Simatovic, Zarko Puhovski
Cropix
Facebook
Twitter
Messenger
E-mail
"If you ask me, Žarko Puhovski should sue Zoran Milanović for defamation, and I guarantee that the president would have to pay him 40,000 in damages. Because what Milanović said about Puhovski is a complete lie and untruth and nonsense," the retired Zagreb resident commented emphatically. lawyer Dinko Šimatović . Šimatović knows what he is talking about, because he and his father Slavko defended students accused of destroying Yugoslavia in 1972 at the then District Court.
The Simatovics are eminent lawyers - Slavko was president of the Bar Association between 1966 and 1972, and Dinko practiced law until his retirement, ten years ago. Back in 2008, Dinko Šimatović stated in Nacional that he was present in the defense bench during the entire trial of the students. "Therefore, I can claim that Puhovski was admitted by the prosecution as a witness, but he nevertheless confirmed only the true facts by sympathizing with the accused students. If the trial had been objective, the testimony of witness Puhovski would have acquitted the defendants," he said before. 12 years.
In yesterday's conversation, Simatovic elaborated on his statement: "I remember that Puhovski testified very correctly, and did not compromise my clients. After all, Cicak and he later worked closely together in the HHO, and I doubt that it would have been possible if they had Puhovski sent his statement to prison, Milanovic said a total untruth, and it was a political trial in which it was known in advance that there would be no acquittals, and the leaders of the students and Matica Hrvatska had to be sentenced to prison terms. could do.
The trial was public, but with a known end in advance.
RELATED NEWS
Zarko Puhovski, Zoran Milanovic (in circle)
THE TRIAL OF SPRINGS
Puhovski on his testimony at the trial of Cicak and Budisa: 'There is a recording, let Milanovic find it'
HE DIDN'T SAVE HIM
Puhovski expressly replied to Milanovic: 'He is obviously in a state of panic or has a paranoid disorder'
What did the trial look like?
- The old udbash Milenko Mihaljević judged . Here is what it looked like - Dražen Budiša from the protest did not want to answer the questions, and when the final word came, the judge forbade him to perform, although he was entitled to it by law. The Supreme Court later upheld Judge Mihaljevic's illegal decision.
In such a political process, Puhovski's testimony was correct. As far as I remember, part of the indictment read that at a tribune in the Student Center, the so-called nationalist students forcibly expelled dissidents from the rostrum, and Puhovski and other witnesses claimed there was no violence.
So, as a lawyer from that trial, I say Milanovic's statement is a heinous lie. It was a trial where it was known in advance how it would end, and Puhovski was a small, unimportant part and I don't know what it was like for Milanovic to appear like that. If I were Puhovski, I would sue him.
What is your relationship with Žarko Puhovski?
- In socialism, I was a member of the League of Communists, but I never supported totalitarianism. I am a leftist who loves Croatia. I would say that I am on the same line with Puhovski in that respect. We are both for Croatia, but we are not for the Ustashas.
Facebook
Twitter
Messenger
E-mail
# Žarko Puhovski #Zoran Milanović #Dinko Šimatović
Do you want to supplement the topic or report an error in the text?
Show comments
Pretplati se na:
Objavi komentare (Atom)
Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar