nedjelja, 26. srpnja 2020.

ARRESTED HERO

news sn DIGNUO BRANU I was supposed to spend the night at the police station, they let me go because of public pressure. Here is how I saved Trnje I started spinning that old, dirty rudder, but it didn't work. Fatigue overcame me. I was spinning I don't know how much ... Author: Tanja RudežPosted: July 26, 2020 2:47 pm Tihomir Blagus (in a circle) Tihomir Blagus (in a circle) Facebook Facebook Twitter Messenger E-mail RELATED NEWS 8318735 ARRESTED HERO Heeded the old woman's advice, saved the neighborhood and earned a report for disturbing public order! DRAMA ON THE THORNS It was apocalyptic, we were barefoot for 4 hours in water full of feces, we saved our neighborhood from the torrent Tihomir Blagus from Zagreb , the hero who saved the settlement of Trnje from the catastrophic flood on Friday evenings on social networks, spent most of Saturday in the police station where he was detained for disturbing public order and peace. - I was supposed to spend the night at the police station, but they let me go around 8 pm. They told me that there was a lot of public pressure and that they were letting me go - Tihomir Blagus told us in a telephone conversation. For him, Friday night was supposed to mark the end of a hard work week, but it turned into a drama. - I came home tired from work in Emmezeta and I was already asleep when my 80-year-old mother woke me up at around 10.30 pm. She was all detached, she told me that water was gushing from the siphon in her house. My house is in the backyard behind hers and it’s even lower so the water started to seep in as soon as I opened the door. I ran to turn off the refrigerator and washing machine, and then stepped into the yard where the pool had already been created - Tihomir Blagus recalled the dramatic evening. - I flew out on the road, and there were my neighbor Domagoj Vorberger and some other neighbors. Water flowed down the street, gushing from the sewers. We didn't know what to do, we called all possible numbers, from Vodoopskrba and firefighters to Hrvatske vode, but no one answered. Then an older neighbor reminded us that it was similar seven years ago. She said that we have to build a dam in the building of Hrvatske vode, which is about 200 meters away. Domagoj took the ax and we ran there - Blagus said. When they got to the cottage, they realized that there was no one there and that it was locked. - We managed to break in and enter, and everything inside was under water. It was dark, and four electric cables were sticking out of the water. I put my toe in the water to see if there was electricity. Then we realized that the buttons that should raise the dam don’t work. Seven years ago, they promised to fix it, but it didn’t happen, ”Blagus said. All he had to do was manually raise the dam standing barefoot in the dirty water. - I started turning that old, dirty rudder, but it didn't work. Fatigue overcame me, but I was spinning I don't even know how much, the neighbors say it lasted about half an hour. As soon as I unscrewed it halfway, the water began to recede. When I finally raised the dam, the water receded in ten minutes - said Blagus. But there was no rest for him. After the water receded at 1 a.m., with the help of neighbors, he began cleaning the house where the water had done great damage. The cleaning lasted until 4 in the morning. - On Saturday around noon, I went out on the street to look at my car, which I didn't even think about in the flood. Then I learned from a neighbor that the police had come to the house of Hrvatske vode. I picked up my cell phone and went there. They told me that they were conducting an investigation based on the report of Hrvatske vode. They saw blood, but I said it was my blood because I injured my nose while turning the rudder. I wanted to record them with my mobile phone, but they did not allow me to do so, so we quarreled and they took me to the police station - Blagus said. Although he was released on Saturday night, Tihomir Blagus was told he would be summoned again and would answer in court.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar