subota, 29. kolovoza 2020.

PRIJE ĆE CAPAK ZATVORITI SVE FITNESS CENTERS ZEMLJE NEGO MISE, VJENČANJA I KORUPTIVNE POLITIČKE SKUPOVE

'I'M GUILTY OF EVERYTHING' Indignant correspondence leaked: The owner of the gym turned to Capak, he answered her indignantly The owner of the Split fitness center Capaku turned to the local headquarters for a decision to close the gym By: Vinko PaićPosted: August 29, 2020 8:52 am Krunoslav Capak Krunoslav Capak Admir Buljubasic / Hina / Pool / Cropix Facebook Twitter Messenger E-mail RELATED NEWS 8570381 RECORD IN INFECTION Slavonski Brod: The headquarters expects the situation to worsen and announces new measures FEAR OF INFECTION High school principals are changing plans: This school year will be without outings and high school seniors - Dear Mr. Capak, my name is Ivana Bilan , with these words the Split trainer, owner of the fitness center on Spinut and professor of the Fitness College began her message to the director of the Croatian Institute of Public Health Krunoslav Capak , asking him to explain why it was adopted. the decision to close all gyms in Split-Dalmatia County. In the continuation, as Slobodna Dalmacija reports , she wrote that she is a single mother and that this latest decision of the Headquarters will literally reduce her to a begging stick because that is her only source of income. - So far you have not closed any business, not even the church. Why do we bother you who are the first line in the development of immunity? Why didn't you sit down with us and talk, but you are the only one doing the "lockdown" again? Masses, weddings, nightclubs are allowed until midnight, while you close us. This is grave injustice and discrimination. Do not destroy the healthiest activity in Croatia, and once again I ask you for understanding and call for dialogue - it is stated in Ivana's request sent to Capak's private number via WhatsApp. From the answer she gave us, it is evident that Capak did not accept the cry of the woman from Split the best. - This is another proof that I am to blame for everything, he began and wrote below: Wrong address, ma'am, I have nothing to do with this, the measure was passed by your County Headquarters, and the National was only confirmed. So you didn't even know who, why, how, and it's your fault ???? I am always in favor of dialogue, but I cannot bear to be blamed for everything - Capak replied. Ivana did not give up, so she asked him why he gave approval to the County Headquarters, to which he replied that he had deleted his number and that he had not given permission to anyone. In an interview for Slobodna Dalmacija, Ivana points out that she is appalled by Krunoslav Capak's way of communicating. - I sent a message to the gentleman because this spring, when there was a total "lockdown" in the whole country, we coaches, normally communicated with him about the reopening. These answers of his did not really even surprise me because I was just one little ant in relation to him, who clearly saw that he had strength and power. I am not aggressive in life, but I am very direct when my existence is endangered and I do not regret contacting him. I would do it again, although I gave up on further communication when I saw that there was no help from him - Ivana tells us. In the meantime, she contacted the prefect Blaženko Boban about the same problem , but his secretary refused. Then she sent an e-mail and a message to the head of the County Headquarters, Luka Brčić , with questions about exactly how many people were infected in gyms, how many of them were just hotspots and why they immediately decided to close them and did not prescribe stricter measures. It also offered two solutions to the problem in the form of tightening the existing measures, and that in the event of an infection in a particular fintess center, the same center should be closed for 48 hours in order to thoroughly disinfect it. Brcic thanked her for her argumentative and reasonable message. - She is my basis so that I can communicate with epidemiologists and the National Staff, I will try to contact you within an hour with feedback - he wrote on Friday before noon. - I am very worried, I don't know what will happen next - says Ivana. - I was not entitled to any measures in the first "lockdown", I was told that we are non-profit and that we have no right to anything. I was not even entitled to a deferral of any loan. Some colleagues even sell equipment and close everything. I hope, however, that he will make the decision to reopen the gyms, and as soon as possible. It is clear to everyone that this is notorious nonsense and a political decision. I don't expect him to say in three days: Yes, we failed! This is likely to last those two weeks, which is again worrying and discriminatory. This is nothing but punishment! Precedent. No one from any party contacted us or gave us support - concluded the disappointed coach.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar