četvrtak, 17. rujna 2020.

IS THE CROATIAN CORRUPTION GROWING UP ?

ARRESTS SDP member Grgić: 'I was confused, I don't know what this is about', HDZ member Barišić also said Several people were arrested in the police operation, including the president of the board, Janafa Kovačević Writes: Jutarnji.hr, HinaPosted: September 17, 2020 12:20 pm Dražen Barišić, arrest of Dragan Kovačević, Vinko Grgić Dražen Barišić, arrest of Dragan Kovačević, Vinko Grgić Cropix Facebook Twitter Messenger E-mail In the early morning hours, the police launched an action in which, among others, as we unofficially find out, the suspected president of the board of Janaf, Dragan Kovačević, and the mayor of Velika Gorica, Dražen Barišić . In the afternoon, the Parliamentary Mandate and Immunity Commission (MIP) will discuss requests for the lifting of the immunity of two members of parliament. Unofficially, it is about Dražen Barišić (HDZ), but also Vinko Grgić (SDP) who is also allegedly involved in the affair. "These are people who are covered by a criminal investigation conducted by the police in coordination with Uskok a year ago, and these are acts in the field of economic crime and corruption," said Interior Ministry spokeswoman Marina Mandic . Grgic: 'I make myself available to the system' SDP MP Vinko Grgic spoke to reporters about the case, saying he did not know what it was about and that he was not guilty. - I don't feel guilty because I don't know what they're talking about. I found out through the media. The actions in the Janaf affair are mentioned. I can tell you as the mayor of Nova Gradiška that the city has no relations, nor do I personally, with Janaf. I was left confused, I don't know what this is about. I guess someone will let me know, said Grgić in Parliament today. He knows Dragan Kovacevic superficially, says Grgic. - We were for coffee in a joint company 3-4 years ago, but I don't have any relationship with him, I don't even have his number, he said and repeated: - The city of Nova Gradiška has no relationship with Janaf. They may pay us a land fee for the highway, but that’s miserable. There are no relations between the city and Janaf and Vinko Grgić with Janaf and Dragan Kovačević. So far, the institutions have not contacted me. I am surprised by everything and I have to see where I can get information, if I need to go somewhere I will go, I make myself available to the system. I have absolutely nothing to do with this case, said Grgić and said that he did not decide on a lawyer because he does not know what it is about. RELATED NEWS Andrej Plenković AT A GOVERNMENT SESSION Plenković on the Janaf case: 'Anyone found guilty will be held accountable ...' POLICE ACTION Emergency session of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Parliament: Request of immunity of HDZ Barišić and SDP Grgić requested Asked whether Elektropromet Petek could be linked to him in this case, Grgic said: - They regularly apply for tenders and so far have worked on public procurement of 1 percent, recycling yard. Public procurement is very clear, we also hire companies from the outside so that there would be no benefits, our public procurement is impeccable. The city has received an unconditional audit for operations, and the transparency of the budget has been well assessed. I don't know anything else, Grgic concluded. Barisic: 'I may know something more during the day' During the day, searches will be conducted in several places at different locations and more details will be known at a later stage of the procedure. The office of the mayor of Velika Gorica, Drazen Barisic, denied information about his arrest on Thursday, but sources close to the investigation say that Barisic, although not formally arrested, is still under suspicion in a new anti-corruption case. Barisic also said that no one had contacted him and that he had no knowledge of the case. - I have no knowledge, so absolutely no one has contacted me, I do my job. I may find out more during the day, so I will be ready to give you a broader statement, Barisic told HRT .

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar