utorak, 22. rujna 2020.

MILANOVIĆ ABOUT JANAF

MILANOVIC ABOUT JANAF 'Those who thought they would silence me are now beside themselves. Bozinovic knew everything about the investigation ' The president claims that he found out everything a few days ago, while the Minister of Police and the Prime Minister are the ones who knew everything Writes: Jutarnji.hrPosted: September 22, 2020 11:57 am Zoran Milanovic Zoran Milanovic Boris Kovacev / Cropix Facebook Twitter Messenger E-mail The President of the Republic, Zoran Milanović, took part in the celebration of the National Day for the Fight against Violence against Women at the Municipal Civil Court, after which he gave a statement to the journalists who asked him about the Janaf affair. He said that there was no doubt that the Minister of the Interior and the Prime Minister knew about the suspicions of Dragan Kovacevic , who was then re-elected as the head of Janaf. When it comes to Jakov Kitarović , Milanović believes that he is not someone to focus on. He also referred to the criticism of Judge Turudic , who said that Milanovic had "gone out of the box" by commenting on the case. - This is again a topic like a trip to Albania, there is something much more vicious and serious that I talked about in the past two days. If the president does not comment on the investigations, no one will. There is no one to protect the law, the law and common sense, and the last one to speak is an active judge. Such people should be left without a license. It can be seen that he was one of the worse students. Judges who decide on human destiny comment on people who still have some civic mandate and that is unsustainable. These people should be forbidden to speak and comment, otherwise everything has failed. Those who thought they would silence me are now beside themselves. Two days ago, I said that when there is an investigation, it is led by the State Attorney's Office and USKOK, the Minister of the Interior, the Prime Minister ... image Zoran Milanovic Boris Kovacev / Cropix I was the prime minister and I know everything and that is why there is no secret for me in that world. The SOA did not know about the investigation. It is a job that was coordinated by USKOK and the criminal police. The Minister of the Interior knows all about this, and the Prime Minister also knows something important. Ask me what my relationship is with Dragan Kovačević, and not ask what happened on 11.11. 2019, is wrong for me. I don't know anything, but I guessed. I have experience. The State Attorney's Office criminally provides information to the media after the first phase of the investigation is completed, and that is inadmissible. It is about the skin of some who may have deserved to be punished, but they can't do that. When I found out how long the process lasts, when they followed that entrepreneur with the money, who handed over the money, at that moment the investigation was terminated unless the goal of the investigation is, for example, the Prime Minister, and he is not. Otherwise, you are protecting someone and you have avoided doing your job. Ten months later, the investigation was terminated because it was allegedly leaking. What was done for 10 months? Who will ask if I don't? You, but you don't ask. Your question about my relationship with him makes no sense. It's not business, money, women, nothing. We've known each other for years. This upsets me. Ask all members of the Government how many times they have been in that space where I have been 2-3 times. I don't know about this criminal act, but I know a lot about the issue of social milieu and socializing, said Milanović. He also denied the possibility that he had talked about it with former Defense Minister Damir Krsticevic . - I wasn't there with Damir. Ask Damir. RELATED NEWS Zoran Milanovic, Ivan Turudic WITHOUT BRAKE Milanovic: What Turudic is doing is unsustainable and debilitating the country. He was a bad student and you can see that IVANKA TOMA WRITES Does Milanovic know something that the rest of us don't know, or is it that he wants to make everyone smart? As for the wife of former president Kolinda Grabar Kitarović , Jakov Kitarović, President Milanović believes that he has nothing to do with this crime. - Jakov Kitarović could have gone there and obviously has nothing to do with that crime. Jakov Kitarović has one decor here. He was there on Martinje. He basically screwed them up. Who knows what would have happened if it weren't for him. Bazaar story. Who were the targets of those leading the investigation, if not the one carrying two million kunas ?, Milanović said and continued that the director of the SOA did not know everything, but the Minister of the Interior should have all the information. - Don't you think that the Chief of Police and the Minister of the Interior would have all the information? And the SOA director didn’t know about this and shouldn’t have. Did the Minister of the Interior inform the Prime Minister about everything that was happening on Martinje, did he explain to him why the investigation lasted another 10 months, perhaps that the man should not be appointed for another four-year term, that he would now be asked to available. My job is to warn of bullies, fraudsters, illogicalities ... You have, follow, arrest. Otherwise, the evidence fails. Now all that evidence will stand for the next 10 years. Now, from the affair of serious evidence, it has entered the sphere of presumptions, which can be refuted. The plaintiff waived the evidence knowingly because he was frightened. Such a decision 11.11. it could not have been passed without the coordination of the police and USKOK, and only one person is at the top. I said it all, He referred once again to Judge Turudic and continued on the responsibility of the Minister of the Interior. image Zoran Milanovic Boris Kovacev / Cropix - I warned, until I force the tricksters where they belong. They feel they can share lessons from the position of judges, politicians and MPs, and that is unsustainable in a democracy. I am not threatening, but I can clearly say that it is wrong and that it is debilitating our country. Ask the Government and the Ministry of the Interior, which was informed about everything. By the way, I know that the minister is doing his job very dedicatedly. He also had to protect the Croatian prime minister. If he came to his boss and said, Prime Minister, this and that is happening, you may find yourself in trouble. That's the question. 15-year-old items stand in drawers just because people don’t want to settle, and they’re not guilty. Responsibility must be present everywhere, especially where there are people who are not elected by anyone, but have enormous powers, they can put you in jail - did I say it right, Turudic? It is a demonstration of force. The fact that someone detains you and deprives you of your liberty is an exception to the general rule and it must be strictly controlled. The address is the Government and the MUP, and ask what was going on. I am the President of the Republic of Croatia and I am not a member of any party. I will ask the people in Strasbourg if I can speak and the people have chosen me to speak, and the citizens are listening. And the citizens elect me, as well as Plenković, the president said. - This is a terrible scandal. I don't point a finger at anyone but I ask questions. DORH, not the police. The police would not do anything on their own because the DORH is conducting an investigation. They are the main ones. Why was no action taken? Who knew everything about these circumstances on November 11, 2019 ?, said Milanović and added that he found out the details of everything a few days ago, while the Minister of the Interior and the Prime Minister are the ones who knew everything. - The state is run by several people in the DORH. I do not want such a state. I want the Minister of the Interior to know things like this, then the Prime Minister must know them too. The Prime Minister knows nothing. As Prime Minister, I knew everything there was to know and nothing could surprise me. The president at the time knows the things we did together. I don’t think she could have known, I’m not saying she didn’t, but I don’t think she did. But she is not the one who answers or makes the decision. It is the job of the president to speak up and point out problems. But I expect as a citizen that you ask all these questions to those who really made the decision to follow someone with two million kuna and then say 'well, we'll do that in 10 months'. It’s like when you go hunting King Kong and then you shoot a chicken. Thank you, eat a chicken ', said Milanović.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar