subota, 13. lipnja 2020.

RANKO OSTOJIĆ

jicPhoto: Patrik Macek / Pixsell
After the session of the SDP Main Board, Ranko Ostojic commented on his position on the list and said that he refused to be on the list "in which there are no people who are SDP members with results".

"I have nothing to comment on. As there was no communication between the president or the coordinator and the president of the county organization that covers the 9th and 10th constituencies, I refused to be on the list that does not include people who are SDP members with the results. Bilic Ante, the mayor of Trogir, Klarin Ivan Tisno, not to mention that there are no strongest SDP people from the tenth! And here I am thinking first of all of the environments that both the EU and the presidential elections won. I am loyal to the party I have been in for 30 years, and I could have entered it by "preference" without any problems, but I will not give "legitimacy" to the list on which there are also persons convicted of defaming party members! It is better not to be on the list, than to lose the "cheek"! ", Said Ranko Ostojić.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar